Wednesday, December 8, 2010



Overhyped







Wiz Khalifa is the future of hip hop with his unquie style, and melo sounds. Eventhrough he's the new face of hip hop but most people look at him as an underground artist.For the past year he has featured on alot of the well known rappers songs, and took blog by the strom as well as having the most played videos on youtube. He's mostly slept on wiht the radio station and in







the in dusrty, but i have a feeling that in 2011 the whole world will know Pittsburgh on Wiz Khalifa.




"Uhuh u know wat it is everything i do.. i do it big unhuh scream that nothing when i pull off the lot stuntin rippin my town when u see me u know wat it is Black and Yellow Black and Yellow "



My overhyped artist is Nicki Minaj. Eventhrough she has set a trend and changed the face of hip hop for the female, but I feel soon that will faid out and Nicki will be no more. The world love her style but i dont think she can rap and eventually the people will see that she cant as well. See hip hop is about real rap, songs that mean something and her songs dont have that in them. So in the future I think Nicki Minaj wont be around.... sorry to her fans
MY 2nd Overhyped

Soulja Boy is very overhyped but is is very well know n hip hop. Everybody knows he wont be around, because I feel he still have that crank that soulja boy sound (remember that). Im surpise he made it this far, now I give it to him he's a very smart person when it come down to pushin his music, but he's not at all lyrically rounded. So as well as Nicki Minaj He wont be around in the future..... I think..lol.






"Get out the way pretty boy coming through me n my crew we swagging in the room girls on me heavy cuz i look so sexy yellow diamond short man my chest just flexin im lookin for a yellow bone long hair satr thick in the hip come get in my car u party with a star we take off n go to mars pretty boy take in 5,4,3,2,1 Pretty Boy Swag"































No comments:

Post a Comment