Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jay Z Song Cry





By: Erica Asphy


Performing artistArtist Jay-ZSong: Song CryAlbum :Blueprint AlbumSource: http://www.sing365.com/


Theover all message to this song is to never take a person or relationship for granted! Best Lines...Good Dude I know you love me like cook food Even though a nigga got move like a crook move .We was together havin 4 Seasons brunch Woodgrain, four and change, Armor ALL'D DOWN

They say you can't turn a bad girl good But once a good girl's goin bad, she's gone foreverPretend to be heroic, that's just one to grow with But deep in down a nigga so sickI know the way a nigga livin was whack But you don't get a niggaback like that!Jay Z know his girl loves him but he got to move around he had good memories.


He had a good girl but when he cheated she turned on him.Jay-Z pretends like he dont care or is hurt but really he is so sick that his girl found someone else. Jay-Z know what he was doing ws wrong but he feels his lady shouldnt got him back like that!

She lefted him.Chorus : I can't see'em comin down my eyes So I gotta make the song cryParaphrased : Jay-Z can't see himself crying so instead he wrote a song with expression andlyrics of him crying because of his pride!


This song is important to me because a lot of men do fall in love and women, but they tend to get side track by another person and ruin their relationship by cheating, sometimes people take their partners for granted and when a person is fed up they move on.

This song will teach some men to appreciate what they have until its gone. You never know what you got until its gone!

This song should go down in Hip Hop History because this song is reality to every society and every generation can relate to his song. People can learn how to cherish their relationships and not take them for granted because in the end you will be sorry! Making the song cry like Jay -ZLyrics:


Lyrics:

The most incredible babyUhh - mmm, mmm, mmm, mmmYeah, yeah.. uhhI can't see 'em comin down my eyesSo I gotta make the song cryI can't see 'em comin down my eyesSo I gotta make the song cry[Jay-Z]Good dude - I know you love me like cooked foodEven though a nigga got move like a crook moveWe was together on the block since free lunchWe shoulda been together havin 4 Seasons brunchWe used to use umbrellas to face the bad weatherSo now we travel first class to change the forecastNever in bunches, just me and youI loved your point of view cause you held no punchesStill I left you for months on endIt's been months since I checked back inWell somewhere in a small town, somewhere lockin a mall downWoodgrain, four and change, Armor All'd downI can understand why you want a divorce nowThough I can't let you know it, pride won't let me show itPretend to be heroic, that's just one to grow withBut deep inside a nigga so sick[Chorus]I can't see 'em comin down my eyesSo I gotta make the song cryI can't see 'em comin down my eyesSo I gotta let the song cryI can't see it comin down my eyesSo I gotta make the song cryI can't see it comin down my eyesSo I gotta make the song cry[Jay-Z]On repeat, the CD of Big's "Me and My B*tch"Watchin Bonnie and Clyde, pretendin to be that shitEmpty gun in your hand sayin, "Let me see that clip"Shoppin sprees, pull out your Visa quickA nigga had very bad credit, you helped me lease that whipYou helped me get the keys to that V dot 6We was so happy poor but when we got richThat's when our signals got crossed, and we got flippedRather mine, I don't know what made me leave that sh*tMade me speed that quick, let me see - that's itIt was the cheese helped them bitches get amnesia quickI used to cut up they buddies, now they sayin they love meUsed to tell they friends I was ugly and wouldn't touch meThen I showed up in that dubbed out buggyAnd then they got FUZZY and they don't remember thatAnd I don't remember you..[Chorus]I can't see it comin down my eyesSo I gotta make the song cryI can't see it comin down my eyesSo I gotta make the song cryYeah I seen 'em comin down your eyesBut I gotta make the song cryI can't see it comin down my eyesSo I gotta make the song cry[Jay-Z]A face of stone, was shocked on the other end of the phoneWord back home is that you had a special friendSo what was oh so special then?You have given away without gettin at meThat's your fault, how many times you forgiven me?How was I to know that you was plain sick of me?I know the way a nigga livin was whackBut you don't get a nigga back like that!Shit I'm a man with pride, you don't do shit like thatYou don't just pick up and leave and leave me sick like thatYou don't throw away what we had, just like thatI was just fuckin them girls, I was gon' get right backThey say you can't turn a bad girl goodBut once a good girl's goin bad, she's gone forever..I'll mourn foreverSh*t I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever[Chorus]I can't see 'em comin down my eyesSo I gotta make the song cryI can't see 'em comin down my eyesSo I gotta let the song cryI know I seen 'em comin down your eyesBut I gotta make the song cryI can't see 'em comin down my eyesSo I gotta make the song cry[Jay-Z]It's f up girl..
1mic1world one mic one world at 1:25 PM 0 comments
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Video Bar
powered by


Followers
if (!window.google !google.friendconnect) {
document.write('' +
'');
}

No comments:

Post a Comment