Monday, September 27, 2010

Olive-Harvey Image and Rhyme Post



When i go @ school, all i think about is being a nurse and making the big bucks, when hit the nursing floor on 3rd floor all the showcases give me motivation, 2 do what i gota do. Frm all the research I've done i here OHC is where its at 2 cop young nursing degree. They say many nursing have left OHC, and went 2 work at some of the best hospitals in chicago and went ahead 2 some of the best universities 4 nursing.


I just want 2 be a successful....>>>> Nurse

All i ever wanted was 2 be a nurse.....

Now I'm finally making it happen.....'

OHC is helping me reach my goals and dreams

OHC nursing Stand upppppp



If i was an outsider, i would think this rap was positive, for it showed a student that was interested in becoming a nurse, and having a very strong determination to succeed in life. I would think that OHC was a good school to attend for nursing. I personally don't think this rap would be consider a contribute to black ghetto dysfunctional culture, however it was ghetto but gave positive influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment