Thursday, November 11, 2010

KEEPIN IT REAL!!!!





I really don't like talking about money. All I can say is that the Good Lord must have wanted me to have it.

A man must be willing to die for justice. Death is an inescapable reality and men die daily, but good deeds live forever.

Above anything else, I hate to lose.

I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening.

All kids need is a little help, a little hope and somebody who believes in them.

I made decisions that I regret, and I took them as learning experiences... I'm human, not perfect, like anybody else.

Each person must live their life as a model for others.

Everybody's just been spilling their guts all over records and talking about how hard it is to be an entertainer and how much we get hated on and what we have to go through. But I ain't really got it that bad. I'm just happy to be here.
And I learned a lot from working with this kid, and I think he's gonna be a big star. Remember the name, Tim Dark, because he has something about his voice that's different from all the other rappers, even though his style is similar.



I think it's a lame excuse for a lot of these rappers to say they only call girls bitches or hos because they act like that. It doesn't make them right.

I would suggest that teachers show their students concrete examples of the negative effects of the actions that gangsta rappers glorify.

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise.

we can change the world unless we change our selves.

You set yo-self on fire... you're still not as hot as me


Every man regards his own life as the New Year's Eve of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment