Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Over Hyped Or Slept On

Two artist that will become better and better as their careers grow:

The always tell me no one is working as hard as you
And even though I laugh it off man its probably true
Cuz while all of my closest friends out partying
Im just here making all the music that they party too
But party on, party on, all night n-gga
I got these new rappers nervous prom night n-gga
I grow tired of these f-cking grown man liars
Story tellers, they aint even need a camp fire.
His lyris have inspiration and speaking of real life things to become successful. He spoke on working while most of his friends are outpartying making the sacrafice to get where he is today and the sky is the limit for this guy. (picture)His appearance is clean cut, dress like he going some where in life and no godie jewelry or crazy tattoos all over the place.


Read more: http://www.killerhiphop.com/light-up-lyrics-drake-jay-z/#ixzz14rKHUggH

I'ma get more shine than a little bit
Soon as i hit the stage applause im hearing it
whether its black stars black hearts im feeling it
but can't none of them whip it like i do
I, i gets it in mmmm yea i go hard
when they see me pull up i whip it real hard
i whip it real hard,real hard,i whip it real hard.
Her age alone and talent shows that she will only get better because her focus and the support of her parents Will and Jada Smith and also Sean carter (Jay-Z) he label owner. (Picture) She is oung and still has her innocence, and cutie pie. So who wouldn't love her from large rang of crowds.


Two over hyped artist: (I know you said choose a male and female but present females and most will go down in hip-hop history, but these two are PERFECT for this....)

These n**gas say they kilt me and kidnapped my daughter
Ion even got no daughter they mad cause imma baller
And they hoes a caller you know that imma stall her
Then d**k her and ball her then never ever call her
Grind hard like my mother I'm the problem solver AR
Or revolver you hard then I am harder stop actin like a killer
You pu**y ass nigga you aint wanna murder
Thats why I'm still alive ni**a BRICKSQUAD!!!
These lyrics are prime reason why he will never be relevant down the line of history in hip-hop because his lyrics have no complex to them, basic ryhmes that don't speak upon anything positive or worth hearing. And looking at the picture he has a lot of tattoos on his hands and fingers, which we all know whill not help you in the business world. At the end of the day yes he is a rapper but also a business man and doesnt look very business like.





Gorilla goons with the tool down to act a fool
birds in the living room it's like atlanta zoo
Lions, tigers, minks crocs and gators for my shoes
monkey nigga's in my hood I'm living in the zoo
birds in the living room and the kitchen too
im a tiger in the bedroom ask your baby boo
I got lions, tigers, bears in my hood and closet too
But my gun can stop an elephant just like atlanta zoo ~ Atlanta Zoo
These lyrics are a prime example of why he wont be relevant in the future. He raps about the samething on every song, and on top of that look at what he spends his money on (picture) and bart simpson chain??? Come now plenty more things to invest money in besides all of that crazy jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment