Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Keeping it Real and Role Models

The first list of seven people will be Hip Hop Role Models.

“Yo the sun don't shine forever, but as long as it's here then we might as well shine together, better now than never.”

"Everyday is a friday"

"I think governments are the cancer of civilization"

"Only God can judge me."

"Life's a bitch, God forbid the bitch divorce me."

"Walk like warriors, we were never told to run/ Explored the world to return to where my soul begun"

"I'd rather die enormous than live dormant."

The second list of seven people will be people who "keep it real."


“differences can be a strength.”

"As you become more clear about who you really are, you'll be better able to decide what is best for you - the first time around"

"If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress."


"A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything"

“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”

"I have a dream...."

No comments:

Post a Comment