Monday, November 15, 2010

people who i feel keeps it real









Jesse jackson - “If you run, you might lose. If you don't run, you're guaranteed to lose.”


Dr.King- Everybody can be great... because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love."


Denzel- Black or white good parts are hard to come by. A good actor with a good opportunity has a shot; without the opportunity it doesn't matter how good you are.


Oprah- As you become more clear about who you really are, you'll be better able to decide what is best for you - the first time around.


Meeks-the tax plan would funnel more money into education and higher education, something Meeks wanted for years to address funding disparities between school districts throughout the state."

Obama- And I will do everything that I can as long as I am President of the United States to remind the American people that we are one nation under God, and we may call that God different names but we remain one nation.


Giovanni- “I really don't think life is about the I-could-have-beens. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don't mind the failure but I can't imagine that I'd forgive myself if I didn't try.”

No comments:

Post a Comment